Two dead from heater fumes in Sydney cabin

TWO people have been killed from what police suspect were fumes from a woodchip heater at a property in Kurrajong in Sydney's north-west.

Police said the deaths happened early on Monday morning in a makeshift cabin on Browns Road in Kurrajong, near the Blue Mountains.

The area is semi-rural, with several holiday homes in the region.

The Rural Fire Service said it was believed the couple had the heater in the cabin when they were overcome by the fumes.

Police are investigating.

Read more at ABC News

 

 


VIDEO: Imprint of shoe found on bashing victim's face

VIDEO: Imprint of shoe found on bashing victim's face

The woman had an imprint of a shoe on her cheek

Ipswich council to sue collapsed hardware giant Masters

Ipswich council to sue collapsed hardware giant Masters

Claims former Masters owners owe hundreds of thousands of dollars

Vicki was united with her sons who were told she was dead

Vicki was united with her sons who were told she was dead

She was beaten, starved and ended up homeless.

Local Partners