One Nation is now a political force to be reckoned with
PAULINE Hanson's One Nation party has won two senate seats for Queensland after the final count was released today, bringing her party's total to four senate seats.
The Australian Electoral Commission announced LNP George Brandis came first in the Queensland count, with Labor's Murray Watt coming in second and Pauline Hanson coming in third.
One Nation's Malcolm Roberts was also elected as a Queensland Senator.
The Commission has now announced Senate results for all states and territories.
The Coalition has 30 spots, Labor has 26 and the Greens have nine.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull will have to negotiate with 11 crossbenchers, including four Pauline Hanson's One Nation senators, three Nick Xenophon senators and independents including Jackie Lambie and Derryn Hinch.
South Australian Family First Senator Bob Day was also returned as Senator along with NSW Liberal Democrat David Leyonhjelm.
This means the make up of the crossbench is:
4 - Pauline Hanson One Nation
3 - Nick Xenophon
1 - Jackie Lambie
1 - Derryn Hinch
1 - Bob Day
1 - David Leyonhjelm
One Nation's Malcolm Roberts, who was elected at Queensland's twelfth Senator, addressed media this afternoon and said he was willing to work with anyone as long as there was truth and honesty.
He also called for an investigation into the CSIRO and Bureau of Meteorology and said we needed to stop the "ridiculous lies" about climate.
He said there was not one piece of empirical evidence that showed humans, through carbon dioxide emissions, were affecting the climate.
Queensland Senate results:
1. BRANDIS, George Liberal National Party of Queensland
2. WATT, Murray Australian Labor Party
3. HANSON, Pauline Pauline Hanson's One Nation
4. CANAVAN, Matthew Liberal National Party of Queensland
5. CHISHOLM, Anthony Australian Labor Party
6. McGRATH, James Liberal National Party of Queensland
7. MOORE, Claire Australian Labor Party
8. MACDONALD, Ian Liberal National Party of Queensland
9. WATERS, Larissa The Greens
10. O'SULLIVAN, Barry Liberal National Party of Queensland
11. KETTER, Chris Australian Labor Party
12. ROBERTS, Malcolm Pauline Hanson's One Nation
NSW Senate results:
1. PAYNE, Marise Liberal
2. DASTYARI, Sam Labor
3. SINODINOS, Arthur Liberal
4. McALLISTER, Jenny Labor
5. NASH, Fiona The Nationals
6. O'NEILL, Deborah Labor
7. FIERRAVANTI-WELLS, Concetta Liberal
8. CAMERON, Doug Labor
9. RHIANNON, Lee The Greens
10. WILLIAMS, John The Nationals
11. BURSTON, Brian Pauline Hanson's One Nation
12. LEYONHJELM, David Liberal Democrats