Terms and Conditions
Ipswich Advertiser - Bumpa Bingo
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be Permanent residents of Queensland and reside in the distribution area of the Ipswich Advertiser.
- Contestants must be aged 18years and over to be eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305. ABN 94 009 658 244.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published each Wednesday in the Ipswich Advertiser.
- The entry form must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full and placed in an envelope and addressed to Ipswich Advertiser – Bumpa Bingo; then:
- Send to: PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- Deliver to: 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (clause 17).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there are only two (2) winners each week.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, the cost of delivering or posting entry forms is the responsibility of the contestant.
- There will be 2 winners chosen by random draw. Each winner will receive:
- One (1) voucher for bingo at one (1) of the Ipswich Advertiser’s participating venues, retail value $20.00 each (inclusive of GST).
Venues may include:
- Team Cupcake
- Winners must collect their prize by 10:00am 2 weeks from draw or prize will be entered into a redraw at 10:05am 2 weeks from the original draw.
- Winners should refer to the club they are attending for expiry dates of the vouchers and terms and conditions of the club.
The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $40.00 (inclusive of GST), per week of the competition.
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, is the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences each Wednesday and closes at 10:00am the following Monday or next business day after a public holiday (“promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter. Contestants must be 18 years and over.
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected in a random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld at 10:05pm each Monday (or next business day after public holidays) and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published in the Ipswich Advertiser newspaper the following Wednesday after each weekly draw.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person and Government issued Photo ID that includes details of residence is required.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to collect their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released to the winner.
30. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
31. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
32. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
34. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.