Find something curious…
Do not miss this opportunity! Homes in this highly sought after estate rarely become available, however, due to a change in the vendor's circumstances, this is your opportunity to secure your dream home!
The property is absolutely immaculate and you will not have to compromise on your wishlist. The property is expansive inside with multiple living areas, oversized bedrooms, high end finishes throughout, huge outdoor entertainment space and over an acre of private land to enjoy with only 1 direct neighbour. The owners will be sad to leave the community atmosphere this street has, with friendly neighbours and lovely well kept homes surrounding.
- Private entry through the electric remote controlled entrance gate to the expansive house and huge 4 bay powered shed
- Huge 4,076sqm fully fenced and terraced yard, with plenty of room for kids, animals, and entertainment
- Immaculately kept with shaded areas, firepit area, cubby house, chook pen and even plenty of room to install a pool!
- Sprawling, tiled open plan living area off kitchen, plus thoughtfully designed separate dining area leading directly to the outdoor entertainment area
- Luxuriously big kitchen with gas cooktop, huge storage drawers, and cupboards and ample bench space with island
- Four oversized bedrooms, main is newly carpeted with a huge wardrobe and ensuite
- Ensuite with walk-in shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Three other bedrooms all have large double storage
- Air-conditioned living areas and main bedroom, plus ceiling fans throughout
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, walk-in shower, and bathtub
- Modern and stylish paint colour scheme throughout
- Security screens on doors and windows
- 2.2kw solar power system
- 12m x 7m 4 bay powered shed with toilet and vanity
- 23,000 litre water tank
- Established gardens and fruit trees (mango, orange, passionfruit) with irrigation system
The property has very quick access to the Warrego Highway and Brisbane Valley Highway, great for commuters. 10 minutes* to Ipswich CBD and under 10 minutes* to major shopping centres, Karalee Shopping Village and Riverlink Shopping Centre. 3.5kms* to Westmac Anglican College, and quick access to other major public and primary schools, plus 15 minutes* to RAAF Base Amberley.
Please contact Amie on 0407 799... to arrange an inspection.