Find something curious…
Well positioned and on a fully fenced 3720m2 block, sits a spacious family home that has recently been renovated to an extremely high standard. Offering four built-in bedrooms, all featuring quality carpet and plenty of storage space, plus an office. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and a stylish and functional ensuite. The family bathroom is central to the other bedrooms and showcases a bath, shower and separate toilet.
At the heart of the home is the huge open plan kitchen, dining and two living spaces. The impressive kitchen is equipped with a beautiful stone bench top, quality electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, quality cabinetry and heaps of storage options. From here, step out to the covered outdoor decked entertaining area overlooking the beautiful scenery of your backyard, perfect for weekend BBQs with friends and family.
- 18m x 6m powered shed with drive through access (6 car accommodation)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 4KW solar system
- 3 outdoor entertaining options
- Town water + 10,000 gallon rain water tank
- 3720m2 block
- Rates $1350 net per half year
- School catchment, Withcott State School and Centenary Heights High School
This property has been priced to sell so you will need to be quick to secure your inspection. For all your real estate needs please contact Mark Costello on 0456 904... or send your enquiries to email@example.com