Find something curious…
If you're wanting acreage on the doorstep to Ipswich this is it!
Imagine living on 17 acres with the serenity of the country and the conveniences of the city. The chance to build the home you want in an area that is highly sought after is nearly impossible to find these days - until now!
This gently undulating land minutes from the Ipswich CBD in the highly sought after Pine Mountain/Muirlea region offers plenty of space to grow with many beautiful spots for your home to be built.
The property has been in the same family for many years and due to retirement looming, the family has decided to sell. With a recently built dam and power available right at your doorstep, this is an opportunity of a lifetime to build your dream home so close to everything.
- Massive 17 acre property for your lifestyle needs
- Easy access to the Warrego and Brisbane Valley Highway
- Close to shops and multiple schools
- On school bus route to WMAC and Ipswich schools
- Minutes to Brassall Shopping Centre
- 8.5km* to Ipswich
- 10 minutes* to the new Costco
- 19 minutes* to RAAF Base Amberley
- 45 minutes* to the Brisbane Airport
- Beautiful country precinct so close to everything
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.