Find something curious…
Located directly beneath Mount Edwards, is this 26 acres of land situated in Aratula town centre! This home is under ten years old and has plenty of room for a large family, with five bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 undercover car spaces on the main house block. The home is fitted out with modern appliances and is ideal for entertaining family, friends and other guests. The massive outdoor alfresco area situated directly next to the in-ground pool provides a perfect haven to enjoy your spare time.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 carport spaces next to the main house block
- 26 acres of undulating land, fully fenced
- Brick home that is less than 10 years old
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Open plan living and dining area, kitchen and lounge room
- Huge second lounge room
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and large walk in wardrobe
- A second massive main bedroom is perfect for a teenagers retreat!
- Modern fixtures throughout the entire home
- Second bathroom has a separate shower, there is also a third separate powder room
- Cattle run with cattle yards and loading ramps
- Solar panels used for hot water and power
- Concrete slabs surrounding the entire home
- 3 water tanks
- Additional secondary accommodation in shed, situated very close to the house block with 3 more bedrooms fitted. This shed also provides a gas cook top, laundry and bathroom
- An additional shipping container near the house block provides a large amount of storage
- Dam on property which has never been dry
At the front of the property there is also 2 large sheds and another 4 smaller sheds that are completely powered by generators. The owners are requesting to lease this vicinity as they currently operate a business from this locality. This creates a remarkable opportunity to have some of the mortgage covered or additional income produced.
This stunning property is not one to be missed, contact Amie today to book your inspection.