Find something curious…
Positioned in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood, this 5-year-old home is now looking for new owners that will appreciate the homes design and position. Sitting on a 450m2 block, its contemporary design is packed with extras, and with its many inclusions, it is not just your standard package. You need to see this property to appreciate what it has to offer!
Having a functional floor plan, yet incorporating separate living areas for the whole family, makes this home the perfect mix between having a busy on-the-go lifestyle & relaxation. All bedrooms are carpeted, with beautiful dark timber floorboards throughout, although the added bonus with this one is that the owners have kept the original tiles underneath the newly laid timber flooring. It you like the timber look just keep it the way it is, and if you love tiles it’s just a matter of lifting the boards as the boards are just floating over them. The open plan kitchen & living room flows onto a covered alfresco area, extending the current living space, and the spa offers that extra touch of luxury!
ATTRIBUTES AT A GLANCE -
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes & ceiling fans & split air conditioning
- Double remote lock up garage
- Separate front study room
- Split air conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
- Beautiful, modern colour scheme throughout
- Master bedroom with large ensuite & walk in robe
- Open plan family room & eating area
- 2.5kW solar system
- Outdoor entertaining patio & deck area
- Internal laundry with lots of storage
- Fully fenced yard
- Fitted with surveillance cameras and monitoring system
- 5 person outdoor spa
This quality family home is perfectly located just minutes to schools, shops, and both the Cunningham & Centenary Highways and is a short drive to the Ipswich CBD, which is currently going through a major redevelopment.
Don't miss the opportunity to come and see such a wonderful property, and have the chance to purchase a brilliant piece of real estate. Give Dean Stenzel a call from NGU Real Estate today to book in your welcomed inspection.