Find something curious…
The perfect place to come home to unwind with privacy assured. With the vista out to Mount Walker along with the water views overlooking both of the dams is simply breathtaking! The renowned Coleyville sunsets are fully showcased from numerous vantage points from the house and deck.
The gardens are extensive and easy care which create an ambience of peace and tranquillity surrounding the circular driveway leading to the main residence.
It's an easy commute on the Cunningham Highway of 20 minutes to Ipswich, 20 minutes to Boonah, 55 minutes to Brisbane City (depending on the traffic conditions), the Brisbane Airport is an easy 60 minutes away via the Legacy Way Tunnel.
The main homestead is architecturally designed with rustic charm, featuring raked ceilings and open plan living, dining, kitchen. The existing accommodation could lend itself to a Bed & Breakfast, Air B&B or to accommodate all the family and extended family.
With the local primary and high school bus going past the front gate and a private school bus stop a mere 6 kilometres away.
An abundant amount of infrastructure such as covered yards, crush, loft above the yards, which could be easily be used for cattle or horse stud, hay shed and another storage shed adjoining the yards for tractors and machinery or additional hay storage.
There is endless possibilities to grow crops with the option to irrigate for any farming enterprise that takes your interest.
• Rustic, Architecturally designed with soaring ceilings and an open plan living/dining/kitchen with home office.
• Bedroom 1 With Walk-In Robe & Ensuite
• 2 x Separate Bedrooms
• 2nd Bathroom with Laundry
• Extensive Deck and a Pool/Spa Leading from the Kitchen
• Combustion Stove and an Open Fire Place
• Double Brick
• Open Plan kitchen/dining/living
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins (1 x air-conditioned)
• Hardi Plank and Insulated
Original Coleyville Primary School
• Large open plan kitchen/dining/living
• 1 x bedroom
• 1 x shared bathroom
• Storage room or small nursery
• Cedar Cladded A-Frame Barn Style Shed with Mezzanine Storage
• 2 x Carports
• Caravan & Boat Cover
• Large Barn Style Hay and or Machinery Shed (concreted)
• Fenced Pens/Stables Suitable for cattle or horses
• Steel Yards
• Barn with a covered cattle crush and race with a Loft (concreted)
• Hay Shed and 2nd set of yards
• 2 x (1 x extra-large) Dams & 17.5 kw solar, 90,000 litres (approx.) of Rain Water tanks,1 bore.
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!