Find something curious…
6.8% is not a typo! Outstanding rental return, in a small complex, with LOW Body Corp fees! The paint has only just dried and it’s move in ready!
This townhouse provides a wonderful opportunity for the budget conscious. Offering so much more than you have come to expect.
With spacious tiled living and the bonus of a multipurpose room this wonderful family unit is set in a small complex. Favorably the complex is predominantly owner occupied, with 7 out of the 9 townhouses being owner occupy.
The open living area leads through to the full-size kitchen which has just received a nice face lift and looks out to the covered entertaining area and garden beyond.
Unlike most townhouses, there is even a back yard big enough for a small dog and complete with garden shed.
Upstairs offers so much space and one of the largest master bedrooms you will ever see in a unit complete with air-conditioning and double built-in robes.
Two other built-in bedrooms, hall storage, a family bathroom and separate toilet complete the upstairs.
With added extras like air-conditioning, a large laundry which could easily be converted into an additional bathroom and off-street parking, you need to add this property to your “must see” list.
The complex allows animals for owners and there is a large child friendly communal grassed area.
The very low body corporate fees and well-maintained grounds make this great opportunity for an owner or investor.
• 3 Built-in bedrooms with carpet
• Master with large storage and air-conditioning
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Fully carpeted upstairs
• Double linen cupboard
• Spacious tiled living
• Fresh paint throughout
• Enclosed garage could be used as teenager’s retreat/ rumpus room/ toy room
• Room to add a downstairs bathroom in the laundry
• Dining off kitchen with sliding door to patio
• Private and fully fenced back yard
• Security screens on all windows
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brick with tiled roof
• Electric hot water system
• Garden shed
• Bus stop 10meters from complex entry
• Direct bus to and from Yugumbir and Browns Plains state primary and high schools
• 2x2m Garden shed
• Low body corporate fees - Quarterly $321
• Property built approx. 1980
• Well maintained complex
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.