Find something curious…
Located on the high side of the road on a 751m2 allotment is this brick home which is ideal for those wanting to freshen a home up and reap the rewards.
Comprising 3 bedrooms plus ensuite, separate lounge/dining area and family room which adjoins the large kitchen with raked ceilings adding a sense of style. Outside offers a large paved entertaining area, garden shed and double car accommodation with drive through access.
Providing comfort and convenience, this welcoming home offers an exciting opportunity to make the most of Regents Park living.
With public transport, local shops and Grand Plaza within easy walking distance…this property is sure to be sold quickly so call for an appointment today!
• Brick and tin roof home
• Electric hot water system
• New curtains throughout
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Laminate flooring in kitchen with racked ceiling, electric cooktop and oven, double sink and abundant storage
• 3 Good sized carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and master with ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Main bathroom offers bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Step-up to back yard green space
• Garden shed
• Paved entertaining area
• Double lockup garage
• Fully fenced rear yard
• Built approx. 1988
• 751m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.