Find something curious…
This significant 5 bedroom home in central Raceview oozes character and comes with a myriad of options for the savvy purchaser. The property was previously used as a home business but could also be used as a genuine dual living opportunity for extended or growing families. The home sits proudly on a fully fenced 1014sqm allotment within walking distance to shops, public transport and schools. With flexible work arrangements becoming increasing popular this could present the perfect opportunity for those seeking a work life balance, all while capitalising on the long term capital growth Ipswich promises to deliver.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one downstairs and a main bathroom upstairs)
- 2 car lock up garage with power
- Chef's kitchen upstairs with an opportunity to add a second kitchen downstairs
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Huge deck overlooking the 1014sqm fully fenced yard
- Opportunity to add a pool or extend even further
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
- Striking home with commanding street presence
- Potential to convert into a home business with next to no further investment
Walking distance to Raceview Shops, Public Transport and Schools.