This beautiful home on a massive 1353m2 block with subdivisional potential ( subject to ICC approval) could be your next cash cow or just move in and relax on the rear deck and enjoy the surrounds of the established gardens and cool afternoon breezes while overlooking the peaceful backyard gazebo.
Having side access and a big back yard with a 9 x 3.5 metre double door lockup garage or workshed this home would also suit a tradie or someone wanting to store all the boys toys.
The property at a glance:
• Well maintained property with three good size bedrooms
• Very functional kitchen and refurbished bathroom
• Welcoming lounge and dining
• Fabulous views from elevated street position
• Air-conditioned main living areas
• Fully fenced with lockup garage under and carport
• Separate double door lockup garage or workshop
• Breezes and great aspect
• Front verandah and rear deck
• Walking distance to Bundamba train station, bus stops, and Bundamba state school and secondary college
• Minutes to local shops, booval fair shopping centre, Bunnings, medical, dental, schooling, childcare, gyms, sporting and entertainment venues
• Well positioned for Brisbane commuers travelling on Ipswich Road or the new Costco
An affordable home on a huge block in a great position. For further information or inspection give Greg Ramsay a call on 041816... .
22 Braeside Road, Bundamba, Queensland, 4304, Australia