Find something curious…
Relocation for these owners means you can buy in one of Creekwood's best streets TODAY!!!
As soon as you drive into this sought-after Forest Lake street, you will feel the quality of this lovely neighbourhood. When you take a minute to have a look at the surrounding homes you will see they are elegant and inviting, and with a leafy parkland outlook making the entire street attractive, and a lovely street to come home to.
When you step inside the home, WOW, the stunning open plan design immediately welcomes you. Two huge living areas offer you plenty of space for children, parents, grandparents, friends … everyone! A massive tiled lounge and dining area with cathedral ceilings and gourmet kitchen creates a wonderful atmosphere when you hold a big party. Open the sliding doors to embrace the beauty of nature and the lovely breezes (just perfect in the Queensland summer).
Many nights have been spent entertaining under the outdoor patio area while the kids kick a ball in the fully fenced 904m2 allotment and many a Sunday spent reading a book while lying on the elevated deck overlooking the sparkling inground pool and tranquil uninterrupted landscaped gardens. For the owners these will soon become long missed memories and for your memories still to be made.
Need space for your boat or trailer? There is plenty of space to the side of the home where you could easily park one or the other, without compromising the usage of your land, and you would still have enough space to fit 2 cars in the double lock up garage, and 2 cars on your driveway, and with plenty of off street parking, this home will cater for all your growing family's vehicle needs.
With so much on offer in this home it is hard to believe that the owner would want to move, but that's exactly what must happen.
- 4 spacious Bedrooms
- Ensuite to the Spacious master bedroom with spa
- 4th bedroom can be used as a home office
- shutters throughout
- Separate carpeted Formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with Cathedral ceilings
- Second bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning (Zoned Areas)
- Crime Safe Security screens
- Fully fenced 904m2 allotment
- Gazebo in the front of the house for your early morning coffee
- Pergola area off the living area
- Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Induction cooktop, electric stove and dishwasher
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Roof insulated
- Alarm system
- side access for trailer or boat
- Inground swimming pool
- Elevated deck overlooking swimming pool
- 30 Solar panels -5.5KW
- Double lock up garage with remote entry.
Call Litsa Stylianou on 0431 172... today to book your private inspection.