Find something curious…
This freshly renovated, beautiful high set home offers outstanding value. At this price, why pay rent! The work has already been done, and when you can own a house in this condition, in this location, for this price, why not!
Being appraised for $280 - $300 per week in rent, it offers exceptional value to investors as well. The home has a modern feel while making the most of the generous space available on the top level. It has been freshly painted inside and has a quirky little study nook in the front sunroom.
With the living quarters upstairs, underneath the house hosts a double lock up garage, a new laundry setup, and a separate spacious room that can be used as a home gym, rumpus, bar area etc. You name it, it’s big enough to be it!
Some features include:
- Clean, tidy brand-new kitchen with electric oven, cooktop & dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath & a separate toilet
- Large lounge area – with new 7kW split air conditioning
- Easy to maintain lawn & gardens with a fully fenced yard
- Fully concreted underneath with double lock-up garage
- Rumpus room / bar room / gym area underneath
- Fresh carpeting throughout
Outside, we have new front and side fences, as well as a garden shed and plenty of space in both then front and back yard for the kids and animals to play and roam.
This is one not to be missed, so don't be disappointed, call me now - I'm waiting for your call.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich - with Offices at Brassall, Ripley, Karalee, Greater Springfield and Toowoomba – We’ve got Ipswich covered!
Results Speak Louder Than Words
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or the agent.)