Sitting high on the hill this renovated three bedroom home offers 360 degree views overlooking sweeping valleys and breath taking sunsets. This home is the perfect escape.
- 3 massive bedrooms, two bedrooms offering walk in robes and the third with a built in robe. The main bedroom has an added sunroom and ensuite.
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living spaces including a large rumpus room.
- 2 car lock up shed with attached workshop and machinery shed
- 20,000 Liter Rainwater tank
- Solar hot water system
- fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 11 acres of beautiful country
The oversized kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space, the home has been recently painted and boosted with modern floor coverings to all living area's and bedrooms. This home requires no work - just move in and enjoy the breath taking views.
All offers are encouraged and will be considered - the current owners of this property are ready to move on and have instructed a quick sale is necessary.
To arrange an inspection please contact Matt Hawkins on 042312... or send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
333 Cooyar - Rangemore Road, Cooyar, Queensland, 4402, Australia