Constructed by FW Ward in 1976 this is one of the last remaining opportunities to secure a prime acre of land in Flinders View. The home has been part of the Hooper Family Estate the entire time & is offered to the market for the first time.
- Massive master suite with access to front & back balconies
- Formal lounge & dining rooms
- Living room
- Separate parents retreat / home office with fire place
- Multiple air conditioners
- Large galley style kitchen
- Large swimming pool
- Ample car accommodation
- Private 1 acre allotment
- Still plenty of land to utilise
With the transition to retirement on the Gold Coast now complete, the property is offered to the market accordingly. The family are genuine in their intent to have this one sold, so your enquiry & inspection is encouraged. The property will be SOLD on Saturday the 3rd of March.
22 Pine Street, Flinders View, Queensland, 4305, Australia