If you're looking to escape to the country and still be within 15 minutes of Yamanto, this is the property for you. Oozing with country charm on one fully fenced acre, you also have the benefit of accessing extra land behind ideal for a house-cow!
Situated on the outskirts of Peak Crossing and Harrisville, this family home features 4 generous sized bedrooms, main with ensuite, a/c and walk in robe, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with dishwasher and plumbed double door stainless steel fridge, a cozy fireplace for chilly winter nights plus A/C, internal laundry and screened entertainment area accessible from both the dining and sun-room overlooking the above ground pool with shade sail.
Town, tank and bore water make caring for the established gardens and vegetable patch including citrus and fruit trees a breeze. Also within the property is a green house with aquaponic system, chook pen and duck enclosure.
Two large sheds including an air conditioned teenagers retreat plus a double carport provide plenty of car parking spaces with room for the caravan or boat.
- 4 bedrooms, main with A/C, ensuite and WIR
- Open plan kitchen/living/ dining
- Plumbed in stainless steel fridge
- A/C, fireplace, solar hot water, 3kw solar system with 14 panels
- 50,000 litre rain water storage, plus bore water
- Above ground pool (new liner & shade sail, safety certificate available)
- Green house, aquaponic system, established gardens
- 2 powered sheds & large 3 bay carport
- Screened private entertainment area
- Remote front gate, fully fenced with extra land permit from Main Roads to use the block behind (approx 2 acres).
- Under an hour to Brisbane, 15 minutes to Yamanto and 20 minutes to Amberley RAAF Base.
The owners are reluctant to sell but are ready to downsize and are keen to hear your offers, a viewing will not disappoint.
Please call Local and Exclusive Agent Ricky Quinn 0418 756... for further details or to arrange an inspection.
1017 Warrill View Peak Crossing Road, Peak Crossing, Queensland, 4306, Australia