This stunning property is situated on a no through road in the appealing and highly sought-after community of Peak Crossing, this lovely property will be sure to tick the boxes and provide something for the whole family!
Featuring a modern 5 bedroom steel-frame brick and tile home on one acre with 3 bay powered Canadian-style barn shed and in-ground salt water pool, within approx 10 minutes to Yamanto, 20 minutes to Amberley RAAF Base and under an hour to Brisbane.
- 4002m2 (one acre)
- Located on one side of the home ideal for children or guests is 3 good size bedrooms with built-ins, carpet and ceiling fans plus main bathroom with separate bath and shower and laundry.
- 'King size' master is situated on the opposite side of the home with an ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning and outside access to the covered patio and in-ground salt water pool.
- 5th bedroom is tiled with ceiling fan and built-in cupboard and located at the front of the home (handy for a craft room or home office).
- Meeting in the middle is the open plan living with a spacious kitchen with dishwasher, island sink and breakfast bar and not to forget the glorious wide entrance to the entertainment area and pool.
- Plenty of car accommodation with remote 2 bay garage connected to the home plus a 3 bay powered Canadian-style barn shed with front and rear roller doors.
Other features include fully fenced back yard with 2 street access, 3 water tanks, solar hot water, freshly painted interior, established gardens, lovely country outlook, quiet neighborhood, motivated owners!
Just a couple minutes drive to the local primary school, playground, service station and the popular Peak Pub. The high school bus goes past nearby servicing Ipswich and Boonah high schools. Act now and be in for Christmas!
Please call Local and Exclusive Agent Ricky Quinn for further details or to arrange an inspection and follow my Face Book page to see more fantastic listings within the Scenic Rim. (Ricky Quinn - IThink Property).
20 Ivory Close, Peak Crossing, Queensland, 4306, Australia