This property has recently been made over & looks as good as it did the day it was constructed. It has served as an investment property for the Owners for nearly a decade but with the dawn of the new financial year upon us, they have decided to sell to focus on other interests.
Recent works undertaken include:
- Repainted internally throughout
- Re-carpeted throughout
- New fittings & fixtures
- New alfresco area off the dining room
- 4 generous sized bedrooms (all with WIR or built-ins)
- Dual living areas
- Air conditioning
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Fully fenced block with easy low maintenance backyard
- Fantastic rental capacity
Whether it be an investment you're looking for or a wonderful family home this is a must to inspect. The Owners are genuine in their intent to have this one SOLD, so your enquiry & inspection is encouraged.
To be Auctioned on 18th August @ 6pm, Heisenberg Haus, 164 Brisbane Street Ipswich.
12 Dindina Street, Flinders View, Queensland, 4305, Australia