This South Toowoomba Cottage has received some touches of modern elegance whilst still capturing all the class and style of a 1950's cottage.
On offer is
- 3 good size bedrooms, main with floor to ceiling built in robe
- Large, open plan lounge and dining space with polished timber floors throughout
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Ducted evaporative cooling system to lounge, dining, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- 1 bay lock up garage
- Security screens to all windows and front door
- Rainwater tank which is plumbed into the laundry
- Potential to inexpensively convert formal dining into fourth bedroom if needed
Situated on a 541m2 block just minutes from the Toowoomba CBD this home is perfect for the first home buyer, small family or professional alike.
This property is currently being rented for $320 per week with the lease ending in August 2017.
It must be noted both 26 and 28 Elizabeth Street are set to go to Auction on the 26th July at The Walton Stores.
To arrange an inspection contact Matt Hawkins on 042312... or send your enquiries to email@example.com
26 Elizabeth Street, Toowoomba South, Queensland, 4350, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You could be forced to resurrect an old idea that was ahead of its time. With Mars now in your Sun sign you have the drive to achieve great...