If houses were sold based on first impressions alone, this one’s sure to do the trick! A post war classic located in the trending suburb of Raceview, this family home will be in hot contention among buyers – and for good reason too! Having recently undergone renovation, this little beauty is ready to be loved and enjoyed by new owners. Its fresh paint inside and out, new carpets, freshly landscaped gardens, and the surprisingly spacious block will be an attractive quality to many, including first home buyers, downsizers, or even families. Leading to a dead end street, you’ll rest easy knowing traffic is almost non-existent.
Owning this fantastic home, you will enjoy:
- Huge private, rear entertaining area
- Three bedrooms, all with fans & built in wardrobes
- Big kitchen with generous bench and storage space
- Comfortable family living & adjoining dining
- Air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom
- Side access for car/trailer parking
- New paint inside and out
- Landscaped gardens & tool shed
With only a quick stroll up the road will get you Raceview State School, and if you were to head the other direction, you’ll reach the Raceview Shopping Centre, which has all amenities you will ever need. The new and improved Raceview Tavern is less than a 5 minute walk away too; things just seem to get sweeter with this property.
I am proud to present 114 Thornton Street, Raceview to the market.
114 Thornton Street, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia