With stunning street appeal and a delightful original layout, you will be impressed with the quality and feel of this charming character home.
Tucked behind the white picket fence and established trees, this property sits in a sought-after area and is surrounded by other quality, character homes. Private and public schools are within walking distance and Ipswich CBD, train station and Riverlink Shopping Centre only a short distance away also.
This property is neat and tidy and in good condition ready to be lived in and thoroughly enjoyed. There is also plenty of potential to add your own touches and add extra features and value if desired.
- Deep verandas across front and sides, beautiful place to relax with friends and family
- Central hallway, polished timber floors
- 3 x large genuine bedrooms - main with walk in robe plus room for ensuite
- Comfortable lounge room with large air con
- Large dining area with wood heater
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher new bench tops
- Family bathroom and toilet
- 2nd toilet and storage space
- French doors, fretwork and archway
- Laundry room and 3rd toilet downstairs
- Massive 6m x 6m powered shed with remote door
- Solar panels
- 768m2 fenced block - room and potential for pool, spa, deck, veggie garden, chook pen etc
This is a wonderful chance to secure a prime piece of real estate either as an investment or family home. Please come along to the open home or contact me to arrange an inspection.
20 Harlin Road, Coalfalls, Queensland, 4305, Australia