The standout features of this property is its rustic charm and breath taking views out to Mount Walker along with water views out to both of the dams.
It's an easy commute on the Cunningham Highway of 20 minutes to Ipswich, 20 minutes to Boonah, 55 minutes to Brisbane City and depending on the traffic conditions, the Brisbane Airport is an easy 60 minutes away via the Legacy Way Tunnel.
The existing accommodation could lend itself to a Bed & Breakfast, Air B&B or to accommodate all the family and extended family living on the same property.
With the local primary and high school bus going past the front gate and a private school bus stop a mere 6 kilometres away.
Tranquil and extensive gardens are easy to be maintained in the driest of conditions with ample water from one of the dams that has a diesel pump fitted. The homes combined fresh air water tank storage is 75,000 litres, so you can say goodbye to the Urban Utilities rates.
An abundant amount of infrastructure such as covered yards, crush, a loft above the yards,
which could be easily be used for a cattle or horse stud, hay shed and another storage shed adjoining the yards to store the tractors and machinery or additional hay storage.
There is also the possibility to grow crops or utilise the fertile land with the option to irrigate for whatever farming enterprise that takes your interest.
• Architecturally designed with soaring ceilings and an open plan living/dining/kitchen with a home office.
• 3 bedrooms (Main with walk-in robe & Ensuite)
• 2nd Bathroom with Laundry
• Extensive Deck and a Pool (leading out from the kitchen)
• Combustion Stove and an open fire place
• Double Brick
• Open Plan kitchen/dining/living
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins (1 x air-conditioned)
• Hardi Plank and Insulated
Original Coleyville Primary School
• Large open plan kitchen/dining/living
• 1 x bedroom
•1 x shared bathroom
• Storage room or small nursery
• Cedar Cladded A-Frame Barn Style Shed with Mezzanine Storage
• 2 x Carports
• Caravan & Boat Cover
• Large Barn Style Hay and or Machinery Shed (concreted)
• Fenced Pens/Stables Suitable for cattle or horses
• Steel Yards
• Barn with a covered cattle crush and race with a Loft (concreted)
• Hay Shed and 2nd set of yards
2 x (1 x extra-large) Dams & 17.5 kw solar, over 70,000 litres of Rain Water tanks, fully irrigated water system and a bore.
There are so many extra's on this fantastic acreage property, it needs to be seen to be appreciated and is definitely worth an inspection.
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results
1080 Coleyville Road, Coleyville, Queensland, 4307, Australia