Terms and Conditions: Ipswich Advertiser - Bumpa Bingo
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be aged 18+ to be eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305. ABN 94 009 658 244.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published on Wednesday February 10, 2016 in the Ipswich Advertiser.
- The entry form must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full and placed in an envelope and addressed to Ipswich Advertiser – Bumpa Bingo then:
- Send to: PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- Deliver to: 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there are only two (2) winners.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- Cost of delivering or posting entry forms is the responsibility of the contestant.
- There will be 2 winners chosen by random draw. Each winner will receive:
- 1 of 2 vouchers for bingo at the Ipswich Country Club, retail value $20.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- Winners must collect their vouchers by 10:00am Wednesday February 24, 2016.
- The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $40.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on Wednesday February 10, 2016 and closes at 10:00am (AEST) Monday February 15, 2016 (“promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected in a random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld at 10:05pm (AEST) Monday February 15, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published in the Ipswich Advertiser newspaper on Wednesday February 17, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph is required.
- An acknowledgement from the winner that they have read the Terms and Conditions and a Release Form must be completed, signed and dated by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
- In the event that a winner is unable to collect their prize, an authorised signatory appointed by the winner can collect the prize on the winner’s behalf, providing they can produce written permission from the winner. This must be provided to the promoter along with the completed Release Form before a prize can be released.
- Prizes that remain uncollected at 10:00am Wednesday February 24, 2016 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw, with winners drawn randomly.
- The redraw will take place at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, Ipswich Qld at 10:05am Wednesday February 24, 2016. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
26. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
28. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
30. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.