Terms and Conditions: Ipswich Advertiser – Bumpa Bingo
By entering this competition, contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be 18 years of age and over to be eligible to enter this competition. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Limited; 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Queensland 4305; ABN 94 009 658 244.
1. Method of entry: To enter, contestants must collect, from the Ipswich Advertiser, the entry form, published on Wednesday December 2, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The completed entry form must be placed in an envelope marked Ipswich Advertiser - Bumpa Bingo, with your full name and address on the back and then:
- Send to: PO Box 260, Ipswich, QLD 4305; or
- Deliver in an envelope to: QT reception, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich, QLD 4305 (so it is received before the closing time/date);
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
2 winners will receive one (1) of two (2) bingo vouchers valued at $20.00 each (inclusive of GST) for use at:
- Swifts Sports Club
- Vouchers must be collected by 10:00am (AEST) Wednesday December 16, 2015.
- Total maximum retail value of the prizes in this competition is $40.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 8:30am (AEST) on Wednesday December 2, 2015 and closes at 10:00am (AEST) on Monday December 7, 2015 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing time/date will be deemed as invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at 10:05am (AEST) on Monday December 7, 2015 at the QT Office, 260 Brisbane Street, Ipswich and prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners’ details will be published in the Ipswich Advertiser Bumpa Bingo page on Wednesday December 9, 2015. All contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Winners must collect vouchers by 10:00am (AEST) Wednesday December 16, 2015. Prizes must be claimed in person from the QT unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Uncollected Prize Redraw: If prizes remain uncollected at 10:05am (AEST), Wednesday December 16, 2015, there will be a random redraw from entries at the Queensland Times office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich. Redraw winners will be notified by telephone.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.