PARAMEDICS are treating an elderly woman who was struck by a car in Maroochydore.
The woman, believed to be in her 70s, was hit while crossing Horton Pde, outside the Big Top Shopping Centre.
Police have been called to direct traffic around the crash.
The woman was believed to be a stable condition.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee